Mashpee Lake Cottage Makeover - Part II
This cottage in Mashpee needed quite a makeover to update it for the new homeowners. Much of the cottage was a mish-mash of salvaged parts that needed to be torn out and replaced.
We started by demolishing the existing kitchen. Both the plumbing and electrical systems needed extensive correcting and updating. This project was started right after Memorial Day and completed (as guaranteed) just prior to the July 4th holiday.
- New Shaker style cabinets installed in gallery kitchen.
- Installed black honed quartz countertops with classic subway tile backsplash.
- Installed custom made mahogany bar top and fireplace mantel.
- Prepped and installed new pre-finished flooring from Stonewood Products in Mashpee.
- Installed new LED lighting throughout the cottage.
- Replaced interior doors with solid-core Shaker style.
- Complete painting of entire cottage.
Click Any Picture To Expand