Progress pic of a custom window seat (now ready for painting) we built as part of a Mashpee kitchen remodel.
These cabinets fit perfectly in this large space. More to come is the counter and the custom bead board cap. Still to be decided is the hardware for the cabinet doors and drawers.
This photo below shows the 8' high, 8' wide run of cabinets that will serve as a pantry in this kitchen. We had the cabinets modified to a 15" depth.
Complete remodel of this Mashpee kitchen replaced the tired oak cabinets and beige tile with 2 tone cabinets and new wood flooring. The lighting in this kitchen was significantly improved with under-cabinet LED lights and pendants over the sink and island. The extra deep sink is overlooked by a Kohler pulldown faucet. The glass subway tile is complimented by the accent row to add some bling!
After Snapshots of a bathroom remodel we completed recently in Chatham:
Existing bath was gutted to the studs.
New recessed vent fan installed.
Acrylic shower surround by Sterling Plumbing.
Delta Shower System with detachable hand-held spray.
Frameless swing shower door installed by Falmouth Glass.
New Strasser Woodwoodern Works vanity.
One piece Swanstone vanity top.
Existing door to the bathroom was replaced with a glass pocket door.
TOTO Dual Flush Toilet and plank tile complete this remodel.
Follow along as we transform this dated and dingy bathroom located in Mashpee into a show stopper! This is a typical bathroom in a house built in the 80's.
It didn't take too long to demo out this bathroom! The black stains on the floor indicate where water had leaked over the years. Bathroom is 5' wide by about 8' long. Typical of most Cape Cod Bathrooms we remodel.
More to come!
In the this picture, Master Craftsman Mike is installing the round window trim he custom made in his shop.
He cut such perfect circles, that the trim rolls smoothly across the floor. Pretty Impressive!
Mike cut the circle trim out using a template and a router. He then sanded the edges prior to installing the trim which is now ready for priming and painting. I actually found these windows online from another builder who was selling them as the project architect decided that they were not big enough for the house that they were going to be installed in.
Adam is doing some prep work here prior to covering the in-floor heat shown here under the green mesh.
As you can see in the picture below, lots of progress!