By focusing as much on the client relationship as we do on the actual remodel, we are able to create lasting relationships with our clients and provide a refreshing home improvement experience. We have lost track of how many clients for whom we have been fortunate enough to complete multiple projects.
The first step in creating that experience is the initial consultation we have with a homeowner. We like to ask a lot of questions to find out what is important to you. While it’s necessary to learn about what you’re looking for and what ideas you have, gaining an understanding of why those things are important to you helps us contribute to the vision you have for your project.
When we are able to collaborate on your project design and concept, we have better alignment with you as the homeowner and are able to deliver a higher quality experience.
Here are some examples of how we define a successful home remodeling project:
- Creating designs that can be built within your budget.
- Providing complete proposals for turnkey projects, so there are no surprises.
- Building projects once by building them right. You will not have to call us back to fix things that were not done correctly the first time.
- Respecting the client’s home by keeping it neat and clean throughout the project.
- No additional expenses or change orders, unless something completely unpredictable arises.
- Adhering to a strict project calendar and updating clients on progress regularly.
- Helping clients select products, fixtures, and fittings that have proven quality and longevity.
Our experienced team members are always available to answer questions and provide guidance during every phase of your project. By listening to what is important to you, we are able to make recommendations and suggestions that are best suited for you, your home, and your family.
We take the time to ask questions, listen, plan, and design so we know exactly what your project is going to look like, what it is going to cost, and when it will be completed. Investing the proper time up front with our proven processes eliminates the guesswork and surprises that too often occur in the home remodeling industry.
We invite you to contact us to learn how @designREMODEL can help you transform your home.
"I would without a doubt recommend John to anyone on Cape Cod looking for a reliable contractor. John is a true perfectionist and paid very close attention to detail throughout the project. We couldn’t be happier with our choice and our new home!"
~ Keith Watson & Keri Bertolino, Mashpee MA